Featured Post

REQUEST TO ADD NEW INTERSECTION

Thursday, August 9, 2018

OGS Carpool Ninth Line and Erin Centre Blvd.

AOA,

 Please share your Information here if you can provide Carpool service or if you are looking for Carpool. Please provide the details in Comment section as per the template.

Please provide the following details in comments below and someone will contact you if there is a match.
Carpool Required: Y/N
Carpool available: Y/N
Drop off: Y/N
Pickup: Y/N
Days required: 
No. of Kids:
Grade: 
Car seat required: 



RULES:

1-This is not a chat forum
2- All post must be in relation to a car pool request.
3- No foul Language.
4- If you want admin to add intersection please email him at ogscarpool@gmail.com.



Privacy Disclaimer:
All Posting are public as this not a private site. Hence, Use at your own discretion.

Liability Disclaimer:


OGS and PAC are not responsible for any activity on this site as this not an OGS Site.

4 comments:

  1. I can provide carpooling from this area lemme know if anybody interested I have one spot 416 400 3249

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need pick up from school please my daughter in grade 8
      I live at
      Winston Churchill and Burnhamthorpe
      6472033401

      Delete
  2. I am at brittania and 9th line and can offer drop off /pick up. My number is+14167318472
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need pick up from school please
      I live at
      Winston Churchill and Burnhamthorpe
      My daughter in grade 8
      6472033401

      Delete